Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
CANCELLED - Reverse Newliner / 16 mph / 1500' / 34 mi / RL Scott Storkel / 10AM
Length: 34 miles
Pace: 16 mph
Elevation: 1470 feet
Ride Type: Non-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: Rain / Temps < 40F / Lightening / Wind > 25 mph
Pace 16 mph on the flats, much slower on the hills. We regroup (and rest) at the top of major climbs.
Start at the Safeway parking lot on 20th ave/139th (Salmon Creek) Scenic ride with rolling hills. (basically the old Starliner Express w/ minor modifications.)
Regroup at 0verlook Park.
Ride canceled if raining
Faster riders are welcome - but you're on your own.
Join us for a beverage at Starbucks post-ride.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Route Map RWGPS Reverse Newliner
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Tuesday, December 5, 2023, 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada) (UTC-08:00)
139th St @ 20th Ave Starbucks (by the Safeway)
14300 NE 20th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted