Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Mini-Quake / 12-14 Pace / 980' / 22 mi / RL Charles Shaw / 11:30 am
Length: 22 miles
Elevation: 980 feet
Ride Type: Re-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: Rain / Temps < 40F / Lightening / Wind > 25 mph
The Mini-Quake ride is offered as a slower paced, shorter, and easier version of the classic Earthquake ride. If you are unsure about maintaining the pace or going the distance of the Earthquake ride, then this ride may be right for you. We ride through downtown, then north to Felida area, east on the Salmon Creek Trail, south via Hazel Dell Ave. The two rides generally meet and re-group together at the restrooms at the park ball fields. No one intentionally left behind.
Depending on how much you have left in your legs and lungs, there are 2 options available to complete the route:
Climb McLoughlin (regular mini-EQ route)
Climb half of Blandford via Evergreen
All options lead back to the River Maiden for coffee and socializing after the ride.
All registered riders are welcome and may depart at any time to ride their own pace and distance; please let the ride leader know if you leave the group.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Mini-Quake Route Map
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Wednesday, March 29, 2023, 11:30 AM
Tower Mall parking lot - Southeast Corner
(off of East Mill Plain and near Devine)
5411 E Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661
Registration is required
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted