Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Monday Early / 16ish Pace / 640' / 33mi / RL Sally Butts/ 8:00AM
Length: 33 miles
Pace: 16ish mph
Elevation: 640 feet
Ride Type: Non-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: Rain / Temps < 40F / Lightening / Wind > 25 mph
This relatively flat “mini plus” version of the North Route is a pleasant back road tour to the north. On clear days you get nice views of Mt St Helens. Much of the route is on are relatively quite country roads with few stop signs or traffic light.
We meander through a few new neighborhoods to keep it interesting.
A rest break will happen about mile 25 at Hockinson Meadows Park.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Route Map here
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Monday, August 08, 2022, 8:00 AM
Safeway at 63rd and Andresen
(By the AT&T Store)
6711 NE 63rd St
Vancouver, WA 98661
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted