Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Sunday Early / 16ish Pace / 500' / 30 mi / RL Sally Butts/ 8AM
Length: 30 miles
Pace: 16ish mph
Elevation: 500 feet
Ride Type: Non-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: Rain / Temps < 40F / Lightening / Wind > 25 mph
We will start at the Safeway at 63rd and Andresen and head east. One mile into the ride, we will encounter Big Foot. After that, we will loop around the mall and head further east - seeing "signs of a zoo" around mile 8.
There will be the chance for a rest stop at the Wal-Mart around mile 12.5.
After that, we will head north and take on "parts of the Friday ride" thru the familiar territory of The Ditch.
Towards the end of the route, we will take a 1 mile jaunt through a neighborhood just to make sure we can get our 30 miles in!
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Route Map here
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Sunday, August 7, 2022, 8:00 AM
Safeway at 63rd and Andresen
(By the AT&T Store)
6711 NE 63rd St
Vancouver, WA 98661
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.