Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
TEMPLATE EXAMPLE / 14 mph / 37 miles / 1450' / Joe Cote / 10am
Terrain: Moderate gradient
Elevation: 1450 ft.
Ride Type: Re-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: steady rain, wind over 10 mph, freezing temperatures within last 24 hours.
The rides starts with relatively flat sections through quite neighborhoods with few stop signs or traffic lights. We then climb Lakeshore Dr to some vistas at Ashley Heights. Heading north toward Ridgefield we ride rolling hills along lightly traveled rural roads.
We will ride at 14 or faster depending on the group, SLOWER on hills. We will regroup at the top of hills and other places for those keeping pace.
Faster or slower riders are welcome, but be prepared to ride on your own.
Please no drafting if you don't know the rider in front of you.
Ride map links available from the "additional information" link below. RWGPS Link Here
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please use the “Register Now” button on the top right side of this page to register for this event.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Please complete an ABC Quick Check prior to arriving at the start (air, brakes, chain and crank; quick releases and a short ride to make sure all is working properly). And an ABC Quick Check once again at the start.
- Riders should be able to maintain the stated pace. Please communicate with the leader if you decide to go off route or not return to the start.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Tuesday, December 31, 2024, 10:00 AM
Salmon Creek Starbucks on 20th Ave
14300 NE 20th Ave #203
Vancouver, WA 98686
Registration is required
Online registration is required. Please do not just show up to ride without registration.
Registration cancellations will be accepted