Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Birthday Gran Fondo - 11:30 / 14mph / 27 miles (Vancouver) RL Becky
Length: 27 miles (ROUTE MAP)
Elevation: 978 feet
Ride Type: Group
Cancelation Guidelines: < 32°F AND rain/snow/ice, sideways weather
This page is for the 14mph 27 mile registration.
Please click a link below if you wish to register for another route.
12MPH 13.5 MILE REGISTRATION
15MPH PACE 34 MILE REGISTRATION
Happy 27th Birthday Mr. Mack! This is going to be a great ride! Choose your route, ride your route, and then choose your beer upon return! This route follows Burnt Bridge Creek, Salmon Creek, Mount Vista, Homan, Padden Pkwy and returning to Clark College.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Please check this page 2 hours before the ride start. We will note any ride changes to start time, location start, or complete cancelations at least 2 hours prior to the ride start. Cancelations or changes will be noted at top of this page in red text.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
Please complete an ABC Quick Check prior to arriving at the start (air, brakes, chain and crank; quick releases and a short ride to make sure all is working properly). And an ABC Quick Check once again at the start.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Saturday, January 22, 2022, 11:30 AM until 2:00 PM
Clark College Red Lot Open Parking
Corner of Ft Vancouver Way and McLoughlin Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98663
14 mph ride suitable for Rd Cycling 201
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted