Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Non-Throbbing Thigh Thriller / RL John Williams / 10 AM / Vancouver
Length: 32 miles
Elevation: 824 feet
Ride Type: Re-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: Rain / Temps < 40F / Lightening / Wind > 25 mph
This ride is the opposite of the Throbbing Thigh Thriller. Only one steep hill on this one. Ride flatter roads from Salmon Creek to Battle Ground and Brush Prairie. Although some hills cannot be avoided, this is a good ride if you don't like hills.
The pace would be 16 on the flats and whatever is possible on the hills!
This ride alternates between the Non-Throbbing Thigh Thriller (this week) and the Throbbing Thigh Thriller Two (aka TTTT) - which is next week.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Route Map Here
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Thursday, January 20, 2022, 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
139th St & 20th Ave Starbucks (by the Albertson's)
14300 NE 20th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted