Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SCBP Friday /"Longer/Fastest" - RL Crystal Small / 10AM / Vancouver
Length: 29 miles
Elevation: 641 feet
Ride Type: Non-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: Rain / Temps < 40F / Lightening / Wind > 25 mph
This is a VBC classic! Depart from Salmon Creek Starbucks (by the Albertson's)...and quickly head east to some terrific back roads. After winding a bit north into the southern tip of Battle Ground - the route heads west back to the start. Lots of flat roads for some great views and/or "hammerfest".
There is a shorter, more mild pace ride at the same time/place - if that is a better fit for you. Please check out that ride/register if you're interested.
Also - this pace is 22-25. There is a slightly slower pace - if that is of interest to you. If you go on this ride, be ready to ride the 22-25 pace.
Enjoy a beverage at Starbucks post-ride.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Route Map here
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Friday, January 21, 2022, 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
139th St & 20th Ave Starbucks (by the Albertson's)
14300 NE 20th Ave
Vancouver, WA 98686
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted