Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
TEMPLATE EXAMPLE - Ride Name / pace mph / dist mi / elev ' / RL name / start time
Length: xxx miles
Pace: xxx mph
Terrain: Hill gradients
Elevation: xxx feet
Ride Type: Group, Re-Group, Non-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: When you won't ride (e.g., steady rain, wind over 10 mph, freezing temperatures within last 24 hours).
Description of the ride - why would someone want to do your ride? Pretty scenery, easy route, hill climbing, etc. What about after ride activities?
List the rules of your ride. Things like:
We will regroup at the top of hills or other places for those keeping pace.
Faster or slower riders are welcome but be prepared to ride on your own.
All registered riders are welcome and may depart at any time to ride their own pace and distance; please let the ride leader know if you leave the group.
Please, no drafting if you don't know the rider in front of you.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
VBC Cue Sheet Link
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader orRoad Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Please complete an ABC Quick Check prior to arriving at the start (air, brakes, chain and crank; quick releases and a short ride to make sure all is working properly). And an ABC Quick Check once again at the start.
- Riders should be able to maintain the stated pace. Please communicate with the leader if you decide to go off route or not return to the start.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Tuesday, December 31, 2024, 10:00 AM
63rd & Andresen Safeway
6711 NE 63rd St
Vancouver, WA 98661
14 mph ride suitable for Rd Cycling 201
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted