Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Birthday Gran Fondo: HALF A MACK! - 11:30/ 12mph /13.5 miles (Van) RL Jan V
Length: 13.5 miles and ROUTE LINK
Pace: 12 mph
Ride Type: No Rider Left Behind
Cancelation Guidelines: < 32°F AND rain/snow/ice, sideways weather
This page is for the 12mph registration.
Please CHECK CALENDAR for other pace groups and distances.
Happy 27th Birthday Mr Mack! This is going to be a great ride! Mack likes parks, so we will wander by/through 3 of them on our way out to the river near Wintler. We see a mural, ride a circle twice and catch a couple of off-road paved pathways on the route. Never been by our community bike shop, Bike Clark County? We're riding by it on our way home! Stop by VIctor 23 for a drink and bite to eat afterwards.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
Please check this page 2 hours before the ride start. We will note any ride changes to start time, location start, or complete cancelations at least 2 hours prior to the ride start. Cancelations or changes will be noted at top of this page in red text.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
Please complete an ABC Quick Check prior to arriving at the start (air, brakes, chain and crank; quick releases and a short ride to make sure all is working properly). And an ABC Quick Check once again at the start.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Saturday, January 22, 2022, 11:30 AM
Clark College - Parking in RED lot of college at corner of McLoughlin Blvd and Ft Vancouver Way.
Corner of Ft Vancouver Way and McLoughlin Blvd
14 mph ride suitable for Rd Cycling 201
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted