Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Earthquake - RL Tom Dollemore / 10AM / Vancouver
Length: 27 miles
Elevation: 1,500 feet
Ride Type: Re-Group
Cancelation Guidelines: Rain / Temps < 40F / Lightening / Wind > 25 mph
This route heads west through downtown Vancouver, then turns north along Lakeshore Ave to Ashley Heights and the Felida neighborhood before returning to 119th St via 36th Ave. Includes a 7 mile loop along Salmon Creek Ave, past Pleasant Valley Elem. on 50th Ave. back to 119th St. Returning on Hazel Dell Ave and Columbia southbound.
Ride ends with a climb up Blandford hill.
Regroup on 104th St at top of Lakeshore.
Rolling regroups as needed no rest stop.
Fun, brisk 18-20 pace.
Note: for a shorter, easier version of this route, (22 mi) check out the Mini-Quake route.
Registration is required and almost always free to both members and non-members. Please scroll to the bottom of this page to register for this event.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to be a part of the announcements and safety briefing.
- Riders are expected to have read the Safe Riding Policy and be familiar with the Ride Style Definitions.
- Please direct questions to the ride leader or Road Captain.
- Helmets are required. Lights (front and rear), RoadIDs and cell phones are recommended.
- Remember - we want to be awesome representatives for cycling and spread a love for our great sport locally by obeying all traffic laws and riding in a safe and courteous manner. Ride safely and have fun!
Wednesday, January 26, 2022, 10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Tower Mall parking lot - Southeast Corner
(off of East Mill Plain and near Devine)
5411 E Mill Plain Blvd
Vancouver, WA 98661
Registration is required
Online registration is required, so please register.
Registration cancellations will be accepted