| Resolutions are items the board passed to further guide what we do.
OCTOBER 2012 BOARD MEETING
Chit Program Changes for 2013:
· Two chits will be drawn per month.
· Your name goes in the hat as many times as you led rides or volunteered.
· You can win only once a month; only twice a year.
· Winners get $20 to be used anywhere.
New Award for 2013: “Meet or Beat 20” aka “I-want-to-be-Clay-when-I-grow-up Award”
· You lead 20 or more rides/volunteer 20 or more times per year.
· You earn $50 on top of the normal $50/jersey choice earned for 7 times.
Continuing Awards for 2013
· Clean pair of socks for leading a ride.
· Lead 7 rides / volunteer 7 times, you get your choice of a club jersey or $50.
Rides on the Calendar and Impromptu Rides Redefined
· Put a ride on the calendar, turn in a ride sheet and you will earn a ride leader credit.
· Put an impromptu on the Buddies List 24 hours or more in advance, turn in ride sheet, you earn a ride credit.
To earn credit you must turn in the Ride Leader or Volunteer Sheet even if cancelled due to weather. Just write “Cancelled” on the sheet. Otherwise the Assistant Road Captain thinks you didn’t turn in a sheet, and you won’t get credit. This is not a change, just a reminder.
May 21 9:00am - Tour de Friends May 21 6:00pm - Tuesday TrainingMay 22 10:00am - Mini-Quake RideMay 22 10:00am - Wed. AM Earthquake RideMay 23 10:00am - Non-Throbbing Thigh ThrillerMay 23 10:00am - CRUISER: Cruising with FriendsMay 23 6:00pm - Time Trials 2013 Course - 11 miles May 23 6:00pm - High Intensity Interval TrainingMay 24 9:00am - Columbia Gorge Explorer 2013May 24 10:00am - Salmon Creek - Brush Prairie View Ride Calendar
May 24 - 27 - Columbia Gorge Explorer '13May 24 - 27 - Century Ride of the CenturiesMay 25 - 26 - Lewis & Clark UltraMay 27 - 7 Hills of KirklandMay 31 - High Tide RideJun 1 - Pioneer CenturyJun 1 - High Tide RideJun 1 - Apple CenturyJun 2 - Peninsula Metric CenturyJun 6 - 29 - PedalpaloozaView NW Events Calendar