| Resolutions are items the board passed to further guide what we do.
OCTOBER 2012 BOARD MEETING
Chit Program Changes for 2013:
· Two chits will be drawn per month.
· Your name goes in the hat as many times as you led rides or volunteered.
· You can win only once a month; only twice a year.
· Winners get $20 to be used anywhere.
New Award for 2013: “Meet or Beat 20” aka “I-want-to-be-Clay-when-I-grow-up Award”
· You lead 20 or more rides/volunteer 20 or more times per year.
· You earn $50 on top of the normal $50/jersey choice earned for 7 times.
Continuing Awards for 2013
· Clean pair of socks for leading a ride.
· Lead 7 rides / volunteer 7 times, you get your choice of a club jersey or $50.
Rides on the Calendar and Impromptu Rides Redefined
· Put a ride on the calendar, turn in a ride sheet and you will earn a ride leader credit.
· Put an impromptu on the Buddies List 24 hours or more in advance, turn in ride sheet, you earn a ride credit.
To earn credit you must turn in the Ride Leader or Volunteer Sheet even if cancelled due to weather. Just write “Cancelled” on the sheet. Otherwise the Assistant Road Captain thinks you didn’t turn in a sheet, and you won’t get credit. This is not a change, just a reminder.
Dec 8 10:00am - Two Bridge Loop Dec 8 2:00pm - Salmon Creek SHOW -n- GODec 9 10:00am - Frenchman's Bar ParkDec 10 10:00am - Starliner Express RideDec 10 10:00am - Tour de Friends Dec 11 10:00am - The MiniQuakeDec 11 10:00am - The Earthquake RideDec 12 10:00am - Throbbing Thigh Thriller Two (aka TTTT)Dec 12 10:00am - CRUISER: Cruising with FriendsDec 13 10:00am - Salmon Creek - Brush Prairie View Ride Calendar
There are currently no upcoming NW Events, please check back soon.View NW Events Calendar
There are currently no upcoming VBC Events, please check back soon.View VBC Events Calendar